top of page


Your financial gifts at work!

Contributions can be made by:

  • Cash 


  • Checks - Payable to First United Methodist Church of Flat Rock, can be mailed to 28400 Evergreen Street, Flat Rock, MI 48134.  Please indicate in the memo line the purpose of your contribution.


  • On-line via eGiving - You can make one-time or multiple donations and/or schedule re-occurring donations by credit card or fund transfer from your bank account (ACH).   Registration with e-Giving is straight forward and it's easy to use! Just click on the red donate button below, follow the prompts, and proceed with your donation.



  • Mobile app - Go to Apple Store or Google Play and search for “Give+ Church” to download FREE. Get GivePlus app. After opening app, enter our church name (First United Methodist Church of Flat Rock) or tap “Find Churches Near Me” to start your search. Select our church “First United Methodist Church of Flat Rock. Then tap “Donate Now” and proceed with the prompts.


  • Stock transfer - directly to First United Methodist Church Foundation Account.  Call our Finance Chairman, Dan Whisler at (734) 308-3115 for transfer details.


  • Legacy gifts – Have you considered legacy gifts--where your generosity can change lives, transform the community, and bring renewal through the church after you are gone. Consider leaving a percentage or a dollar amount of your estate to the First United Methodist Church of Flat Rock’s Foundation. This legacy gift would be administered by the church foundation’s policies and it is a purposeful way to support the future mission of our church. Call the Church Office at (734)-782-2565 for details.

  • Required Minimum Deduction from IRA (RMD) – are you over 70 and 1/2 years old? Did you know that you can take any portion of your IRA’s Required Minimum Deduction (RMD) up to $100,000 and gift it to First United Methodist Church of Flat Rock with no federal income tax liability? By giving directly from your IRA, you won’t increase your adjusted gross income and pay higher taxes. Contact your financial adviser if you have any questions and get the required Qualified Charitable Deduction (QCD) form.

2023 Narrative Budgetfinal (2).jpg
bottom of page